Will Pierson is a trial lawyer who has tried over 100 cases, including employment trials, product liability trials, personal injury trials and maritime trials.
Will Pierson has been recognized by Corporate America News and given the Regional Dispute Distinction Award as the best dispute resolution attorney in the State of Texas. Mr. Pierson has completed the 40 hour basic mediation training course by Mediators of Texas and is now a certified mediator.
- St. Mary's University, J.D., 1982
- Texas Lutheran College, B.A, 1979; Phi Alpha Theta
- Law Clerk to Hon. Filemon B. Vela, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas, 1982-1984
Texas, 1982 U.S. District Court, Southern and Western Districts of Texas U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
Memberships & Affiliations
- Corpus Christi Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Maritime Law Association of the United States