Mr. Nash assists clients in litigating a variety of civil disputes involving admiralty and maritime law, vessel collisions and allisions, personal injury defense, and other litigation matters.
Honors & Distinctions
St. Mary's Law Journal, Articles Editor
In-House But Out in the Cold: A Comparison of the Attorney Client Privilege in the United States and European Union, 43 St. Mary's L.J. 435 (2011)
- St. Mary's University School of Law, J.D. cum laude 2012.
- Saint Louis University, B.A., Political Science, magna cum laude 2009.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- National Eagle Scout Association
- John M. Harlan Society