Mr. Walker is the Practice Manager of Royston, Rayzor, Vickery & Williams, L.L.P.'s Maritime Practice Group and is based in the firm's Houston office.
Mr. Walker has been selected as a "Best Lawyer in America" and a Texas "Super Lawyer" in Admiralty and Maritime law. He is a member of the Bar of the United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas, and all Texas State courts.
Mr. Walker's practice is focused on the representation of vessel owners, operators, charterers, and their insurers in both litigated and non-contentious matters involving cargo, collision and allision, charter party disputes, other contractual disputes, other property damage claims, and maritime personal injury claims of seamen, longshoremen and other workers.
- Press ReleaseNovember 19, 2008
- University of Texas, J.D., with honors, 1980
- Rice University, B.A., 1977
Texas, 1980 All Texas State Courts United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas United States Fifth Circuit Courts of Appeals
Memberships & Affiliations
- Maritime Law Association of the United States (Chair, Offshore Industries Committee) (Member, Practice and Procedure Committee)
- University of Texas School of Law Admiralty and Maritime Law Conference Planning Committee
- Houston Bar Association
- Texas State Bar
- Fifth Circuit Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Instituto Iberoamericano de Derecho Maritimo