Environmental and Toxic TortsPDF
Litigation arising from mass exposure to allegedly toxic releases from both maritime and refinery casualties has received substantial attention at the Firm in recent years. Our practice also includes defense of asbestos-related and other allegedly toxic exposures. The Firm has substantial experience in responding on behalf of the interests of vessels in major marine oil and chemical spill situations.
- The Monitor, December 17, 2007
- Texas Lawyer, November 13, 2006
- Maritime Disaster at Morgan's Point; Environmental ClaimsJuly 1, 2000
- Maritime Commerce Reducing Environmental LossesNatural Resources & Environment, Vol. 9 No. 4, April 1, 1995
- Marine Resources Committee's 1994 Year in Review for the Section of Natural ResourcesEnergy and Environmental Law, January 1, 1994