Charles "Trey" Lewis III
- T 956.542.4377
- F 956.542.4370
Mr. Lewis' practice includes representing clients in commercial litigation, construction defect litigation, and products liability litigation. Additionally, Mr. Lewis advises clients on government affairs and public policy issues.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Lewis served as Deputy Chief of Staff to Congressman Filemon Vela (TX-34) in Washington, D.C. As Deputy Chief, Mr. Lewis was responsible for advising Congressman Vela on proposed energy and healthcare legislation while interacting with state and federal agencies to promote South Texas interests.
Before joining Congressman Vela's staff, Mr. Lewis was an attorney at the Filemon Vela Law Group, PLLC in Brownsville, Texas.
- The University of Houston Law Center, J.D., 2010
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A. in Government, with highest honors, 2007; Phi Beta Kappa
- Judicial Intern to U.S. District Judge Melinda Harmon (S.D. Tex.), 2009
- First student commissioned by the Texas Governor to serve on the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
Texas, 2010 U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
Memberships & Affiliations
- State Bar of Texas
- Cameron County Bar Association
- Cameron County Young Lawyers Association